My Name is not Pastor's Wife

My Name is not Pastor's Wife. It's Gina. Gina Ingrassia. Nice name, isn't it?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Of the many hats I wear, my favorite ones are of wife, mother of 5, and yes, even high school teacher! When we were children, life seemed so simple. Not so now. Life is hard, pain-filled, and not what was expected. In other words, life is not convenient. Hopefully this will have insights into an inconvenient life and a little wisdom to help get through it with grace.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fall is in the air

As I gaze out my window, it looks as if someone spilled bright red and yellow paint over the trees. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the seasons change. It shouldn't surprise me though. When I look at my day to day life, it seems to change just as fast. Time never stops. Neither does change. The only unchanging, unchangeable constant in this reality is God Himself. As I take the time to look back over my life and to look forward towards my future, I hope to identify threads of faith, truth, trust, and belief. If these ruminations and speculations ring true in your heart, then sister (or brother) welcome to the journey. It has been a rollercoaster ride thus far, but I am preparing myself to jump the cliff and fly. May God’s mercy and grace saturate our lives.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home