My Name is not Pastor's Wife

My Name is not Pastor's Wife. It's Gina. Gina Ingrassia. Nice name, isn't it?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Of the many hats I wear, my favorite ones are of wife, mother of 5, and yes, even high school teacher! When we were children, life seemed so simple. Not so now. Life is hard, pain-filled, and not what was expected. In other words, life is not convenient. Hopefully this will have insights into an inconvenient life and a little wisdom to help get through it with grace.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I love and hate change.

I love and hate change.

I love it for the simple reason that proves life is still moving forward. I hate change because, well, it is something different. I admit it, I am a creature of habit. I like things staying the same. Most of the time.

Back to change. My dear daughter Caroline returns to school today. It is bittersweet. I hate not having her around. I like my kids. But, I love discovering the young woman in God she has become. I love to hear about how God moves in her life. I love seeing her follow His direction.

I still miss having her around.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home